Today is my Dad's birthday. Anyone who's met my dad knows that he is a special man. He is such an amazing dad to Derek and I, and the best "Papa" to Isaac and Trevor. Even though he's been on the other side of the world for a lot of their little lives, there is no doubt that these boys know and LOVE their Papa.
When I told them that it was Papa's birthday, they decided that they wanted to make him some "awesome pictures!" (And since there's no mail to the Congo, we have to send it through the computer.)
When I told them that it was Papa's birthday, they decided that they wanted to make him some "awesome pictures!" (And since there's no mail to the Congo, we have to send it through the computer.)
So here you go, Papa...
Showing off their work
Isaac's card
He made a "Papa dinosaur and an Isaac dinosaur"
and a "Papa duck and an Isaac duck." :)
(I put captions on it so you could see how cute his spelling is!)
He made a "Papa dinosaur and an Isaac dinosaur"
and a "Papa duck and an Isaac duck." :)
(I put captions on it so you could see how cute his spelling is!)
Trevor's card
Cute and random...just like Trev!
Cute and random...just like Trev!
And here is your birthday hug! :)
We love you, Dad/Papa!
Hope you had a great day!
We love you, Dad/Papa!
Hope you had a great day!
Such an adorable post. It made me pretty homesick for those cute boys and their hugs, and their Mom and Dad. We love and miss you.
ReplyDelete