Well, we just finished another great year of preschool.
This year was really fun because I got to teach my cute Isaac,
one of my favorite nephews, and a bunch of other very adorable kids.

On the last day of school,
we did a little performance for the parents/grandparents.
They sang some of their favorite songs
and showed off the sign language they've learned.
They did such a good job. :)
Here is my cute class...ready to perform:
This year was really fun because I got to teach my cute Isaac,
one of my favorite nephews, and a bunch of other very adorable kids.
On the last day of school,
we did a little performance for the parents/grandparents.
They sang some of their favorite songs
and showed off the sign language they've learned.
They did such a good job. :)
Here is my cute class...ready to perform:
Isaac was so excited that he got to stand by his best girl, Regan. :)
After the performance, we had an ice cream sundae party.
These kids are all such good buddies.

After the performance, we had an ice cream sundae party.
These kids are all such good buddies.
(Another great moment to carry us through
the next 2 years without them.) :(
the next 2 years without them.) :(
I've heard you were just the BEST! Enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteRegan was happy to see these pics! She does adore Isaac...it was "dreamy" (her word, I'm not kidding) to sit by him in church! haha
ReplyDeleteWe miss preschool!!