Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Brand New Do!

Trevor needed a haircut this week and Derek talked me into having it cut really short. He said it was time for a big boy hairdo. :( Trevor has had the same cute little part in his hair since they handed him to me in the hospital, so this was a BIG change! I do think he looks very cute (thanks, Auntie Corinne!), it just makes him look much older. My little guy is growing up way too fast!

Here is Trevor BEFORE:
(still winning the "binky battle")

Here is Trevor AFTER:
In case you can't tell, he is pretty thrilled about his new hair.
He keeps rubbing his head, grinning at me, and saying "haircut!"

4 comments:

  1. Cute! That makes him look a lot more like Isaac now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love it!!! We still need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute haircut! His do before was adorable, but now he definitely looks like a big boy over night. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of your boys! Cutest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete