It is beautiful. I'm so glad you did the whole thing. It just unifies the house an makes it look so much bigger and flowing. Things stand out and look so nice against the wood. It looks wonderful. congratulations on the "new house."
OMG! I had no idea you guys were doing that! That looks incredible. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I am squealing over here with pure joy! (and a little envy! :) )
Exquisite!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome!! My husband isn't going to like you for this =). Now I want it done to MY house!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Glad it was all worth it.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful. I'm so glad you did the whole thing. It just unifies the house an makes it look so much bigger and flowing. Things stand out and look so nice against the wood. It looks wonderful. congratulations on the "new house."
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW IT LOOKS AWESOME! It's like a new home! So cool.
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN!!! I didn't know you guys were doing that! It looks amazing! :) Doesn't wood make such a difference! I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful!! I love home improvments ;)
ReplyDeleteOMG! I had no idea you guys were doing that! That looks incredible. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I am squealing over here with pure joy! (and a little envy! :) )
ReplyDelete