Wednesday, April 14, 2010

so sad it's funny!

The boys were being crazy yesterday and I just happened to catch this moment on camera. Derek and I have watched it a few times and cannot stop laughing about it. (I know...we are so mean!) :)


Poor Trevy! Don't worry, though...he's ok.
A hug and a kiss from Mama and he was right back at it!


4 comments:

  1. You're not mean. We can't stop watching it & laughing either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Corinne are both mean! My poor sweet boys. Be nice you two! Why do kids always like to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!!! That is so funny! Finn was watching with me and started laughing then he said "I bet that is not funny" :) And went straight to saying "Oh no! Poor guy!"

    And as a side note.... Your house looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor little guy!! He is so cute with his little "mama" at the end! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete