I've never been a big fan of Halloween, but this year has been a little bit different. The boys get really excited about EVERYTHING, so it's way more fun now! :)

Aunt Alissa and Uncle Dave made caramel apples with us.

Isaac loved it!

Trevor thought my new witch hat was pretty hilarious. :)

Isaac made this adorable pumpkin picture one day, so we decided to make a pumpkin pizza for dinner. Cool, huh?

The boys got such a kick out of it!

This is our
first pumpkin carving! (I know...we're lame!) :)
Daddy and Isaac got things started.

Then the boys and I finished up.

We put a candle inside and showed Isaac how you make a jack-o-lantern glow. He loved it! (He also made me sing "Happy Birthday" before he would blow it out. Silly boy!)

Today was my preschool's Halloween party and Isaac asked me if he could come. He said, "Mommy, I'm three now!" It was so cute...I just couldn't resist! He had so much fun being a big boy! (Don't my preschoolers look adorable?!) :)
You are the best mom to do a pumpkin face pizza. How cute to let them help with dinner. That's hilarious he wanted to sing happy birthday. Funny boy.
ReplyDelete